Thank you for visiting our Web site. Access to and use of this Internet Web site (referred to as this "Site") is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. By browsing, visiting or otherwise accessing or using this Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below. As used in this Site, the term "Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates" is intended to include Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Associates. "WPP" is intended to include WPP Group plc and their respective divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
This Site is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America, 17 U.S.C. 101 et seq., and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions as well. Except as specifically permitted in accordance with the terms and conditions governing use of this Site, any copy, other reproduction, display, performance or retransmission of all or any of the contents of this Site is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Please see the section below entitled "Notice Concerning the Use of Documents, Images and Information on this Site."
By accessing this web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this web site.
1. The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. PSB has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which PSB apologizes.
2. PSB makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. PSB accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decisions based on information contained in PSB's web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this web site are Copyright Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates, Inc. We permit you to make copies of this web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
4. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
5. PSB reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify PSB against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against PSB as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
8. This web site is provided to you free of charge, and neither PSB nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this web site. PSB accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this web site.
9. These terms may be amended by PSB from time to time.
10. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of United States of America. The US courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Except as specifically permitted in accordance with the terms and conditions governing use of this Site, any use of such trademarks or tradenames is strictly prohibited absent the prior written consent of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Associates. In addition, the names, tradenames and/or trademarks of third parties, including clients of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates, may appear on this Site from time to time. All such names, tradenames and trademarks are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with the express written permission of their respective owners.
Use This Site at Your Own Risk
Every user who visits this Site does so at her or his own risk. Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Associates makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to (a) the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained in this Site, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site (which may include factual or typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies); (b) the availability for use of any copyrighted, trademark or otherwise proprietary materials of third parties which may appear in this Site; (c) the presence or absence of computer viruses or other bugs which third parties may embed in or attach to this Site without Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates' knowledge or consent; (d) any software made available for downloading, copying or other use through this Site; or (e) the merchantability, fitness for use, title and/or non-infringement of any or all of the contents of this Site. Regarding communications with Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates through this Site, Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted to Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates, including information relating to potential employment or applications therefore, or any other matter. Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates shall treat any data or information transmitted to Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates through this Site as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Neither Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site, or whose materials or information appear in this Site assumes or accepts any liability, regardless of whether based on contract, negligence, intentional wrongdoing or liability without fault, for any costs, losses, damages (whether direct, indirect, compensatory, special, lost profits, liquidated, consequential or punitive), arising out of or in any way in connection with the user's access to, browsing of or use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site, without regard to the source of such contents, or with the unavailability or failure of performance of this Site for any reason.
Notice Concerning the Use of Documents, Images and Information on This Site
Documents, images and information proprietary to Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates, including the contents of descriptions of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates's businesses, biographical descriptions of its representatives and personnel, press releases and other public notices, together with any associated graphic elements (collectively referred to as "Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials"), may be copied, reproduced, downloaded or otherwise used provided the following terms are adhered to strictly. The Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials may be used solely for non-commercial purposes such as informational, entertainment and personal use, and shall not be further copied, uploaded to any network, intranet or Internet, rebroadcast or retransmitted, or otherwise disseminated in any medium without the express written permission of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates. The Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials may only be used in their entirety, without alteration, editing, condensation or editorial comment, and any graphical elements contained in the Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials may not be used separately from the other elements with which they are associated. The Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials shall not be used to ridicule, disparage, harass or annoy any client of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates.
No other use of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials shall be permitted. The Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials available for use as set forth above do not include the design, layout, arrangement or distinctive elements of this Site, or of any other Internet Web site maintained by Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates or its divisions, subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
Documents, Images, Information and Other Materials Proprietary to Others
The contents of this Site may from time to time contain documents, images, information and other materials not proprietary to Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates, such as photographs, clip art, film clips, musical passages, audio track or sound effect elements, or the names, tradenames, trademarks, logos or designations of third parties (including present and past clients of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates or its featured personnel). All such materials will be referred to as "Non-Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials." Non-Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates Materials may also include from time to time articles, data, information, images, artwork, graphics, music, audio or other elements published in newspapers, magazines or other media or venues, and may include the name, tradename or trademark of the medium or venue in which such materials were published.
For the convenience of users of this Site, one or more links to other Internet Web sites may appear from time to time. Except for Internet Web sites maintained by divisions, subsidiaries or affiliated companies of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates, the Internet Web sites to which links are provided in this Site are not under the control of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates. Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates assumes no responsibility for the contents of any non-Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates-linked Internet Web site, or for any potential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of any such link. In addition, the existence of a link between this Site and any other Internet Web site is not and shall not be understood to be an endorsement by Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates of the owner or proprietor of the linked Internet Web site, nor an endorsement of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates by the owner or proprietor of such linked Web site.
Please note that it is a policy of Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates not to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related or other materials of any kind. Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates will consider any and all materials, including proposals, ideas, concepts, drafts, rough cuts or finished work product submitted through this Site, not to be confidential or proprietary and to be freely available for use without compensation or payment of any kind.
Any software made available for downloading, copying or use through this Site is proprietary to the individual or entity making such software available. Downloading, copying or other use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of the software licensing agreement relating to such software.
Copyright@copy; Penn Schoen Berland LLC 1975 -
A member of the WPP group - Leaders in Advertising
, Branding, Marketing.